FORATOM in the eu decision-making process
FORATOM engages in discussions throughout the legislative process, in particular during the very early stages, prior to the publication of proposals.
Upstream actions are key to success!
- Make sure that you have a say in the decisions made at EU level that can have an impact on you
- Make sure that your voice is heard
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Increase your visibility
Become a member and enjoy...
- Direct contact with EU policy makers
- Access to a broad network of stakeholders
- Participation in FORATOM general assembly, working groups, advisory groups and task forces
- Visibility on website and at events
- Access to members only analyses and publications
- Regular updates on EU activities and policy files