FORATOM has today published the European nuclear industry’s priorities for the Brexit negotiations in relation to the nuclear industry. In FORATOM’s view, the EU and UK should immediately start negotiating the post-Brexit relationship and – if necessary – transitional...read more
FORATOM, the trade association representing the European nuclear industry, has announced today that Yves Desbazeille has been appointed its new Director General. He succeeds Jean-Pol Poncelet, who will step down 1 August after six years. Yves Desbazeille is French and...read more
Of all the international regulatory challenges created by the U.K.’s impending departure from the European Union, the atomic-energy industry may best encapsulate the decision’s bottom-line effect: more bureaucracy and costs for a country that has long fought to curb...read more
Europe's nuclear trade body has said it sees no reason why the UK cannot quickly sign a nuclear deal with the EU after Brexit which mirrors agreements the bloc already holds with the US and Japan.read more
- UK plans domestic nuclear safeguards regime
- La FEB ne veut pas d'une fin du nucléaire
- Point de vue. Fermer les centrales nucléaires : mauvaise idée
- Nuclear capacity could more than double by 2050, says IAEA
- The Real Climate Consensus: Nuclear Power
- Japan Report Shows Benefits Of Nuclear Restarts
- Finland wants to bury nuclear waste for 100,000 years
- Moon urged to halt South Korean nuclear exit
- Leaders urge collective effort to secure nuclear’s future role
- IAEA: Nuclear power helps scale down air pollutant emissions
FORATOM’s daily press clippings intend to give an overview of what is said in the international press about nuclear-related issues and does not aim at delivering the messages of the organisation.
DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented in the press clippings are solely those of the author of the press article and do not necessarily represent those of FORATOM.